Reston, VA 703-639-5529
Tyson's Corner, VA 703-639-5529
QuantumBariatrics is Virginia and the Washington DC area's premier surgical weight loss center.
QuantumBariatrics surgeons are board certified and have the most experience with laparoscopic minimally invasive bariatric surgery in the DC area.
They pioneered laparoscopic bariatric surgery in the greater DC area and have performed thousand of bariatric surgeries, more than any other surgical group in the DC area.
Laparoscopic surgeries they perform include
- Lap-Band and Realize gastic banding
- Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Gastric Bypass
- Combination procedures (e.g. lap-band with sleeve gastrectomy)
- Revisions of prior bariatric surgeries
QuantumBariatrics surgeons realize that successful weight loss requires a multi-disciplinary approach including:
- technically outstanding surgery
- supportive and available post-operative care / after-care,
- management of metaboloic issues,
- behavioral health,
- nutrition guidance, and
- exercise physiology.
Consequently, QuantumBariatrics centers are co-located with
- NormalBalance medical weight loss centers which include bariatric medicine specialists, psychologists, registered dieticians, & exercise physiologists and
- AfterBand bariatric aftercare centers.
QuantumBariatrics comprehensive surgical weight loss centers help patients achieve life-long weight loss without having to take significant time off from work by offerring efficient coordinated care at a single visit by multiple specialists.
QuantumBariatrics surgical team includes Dr. Barry Greene and Dr. Hazem Elariny.
All Insurance1 carriers are accepted.
Schedule an initial consultation by calling 703-639-5529 or emailing info@QuantumBariatrics.c-o-m (without the hyphens).
The QuantumBariatrics Team
Reston, VA: 703-677-4032 at 11951 Freedom Dr, Reston, VA
Mail: PO Box 1048, Great Falls, VA 22066
1 PPO type insurance policies (policies with out-of-network benefits) from all insurers including Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS), Aetna, United Healthcare, and Cigna are accepted. Co-pays and deductibles apply.
Forms and Handouts:
Records Request Form